From: VE9VIC...Rino <ve9vic@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 11, 2021 8:25 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Please Test AC Log 6.8.6 Beta - Saving Users Customized Entry Fields!

Scott if I want to customize a new log for cqdx marathon as an example, should I start a new log with a new database file ? since we can
have many configurations, POTA, IOTA, etc... It would be nice to have the name that goes with the log at the top, above search,,,award,,,elog, etc,,
in big letter and if possible in colour.
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC