Re: Everyone - Please Test Screen Sizing in AC Log Beta 6.8.5!

Scott Davis

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your great report!  I continue to test here with 3 different monitors, including one 4K, and have tried just about every combination of my monitor supported resolutions.  All continues to work very well.

I do want to give thought to the network form, but that one is going to be tricky.  My son lives next door and we use the same antenna farm, so while we don't use the message feature much, I do size down the form to only display the bands, like this, so I can make sure we don't overlap:

Capture.JPG

So, if I added the form size code as is, the whole form would scale down, but display the part I don't need to see.  I need to give thought to how I can scale and still support both use cases, without generating a lot of support e-mail questions.

Thoughts welcome!