Re: N3FJP Contest Log Band Changing

Fred, W9KEY

Thanks to Scott & Larry - I did look, but obviously (duh!) not hard enough to see the well defined CTRL-F.
And I didn't know you could type a frequency directly into the CALL window - that's not especially intuitive, but will remember it.

I'd still vote to have the "BAND" drop down menu (in the Contest packages) active, as it now only seems to be a static display.  Or perhaps by clicking on the boxes showing the number of band entities worked.  But CTRL-F is certainly fine for my present needs .... Thanks!