Re: Please Test AC Log 6.8.6 Beta - Saving Users Customized Entry Fields!

Bill Grover

Sounds like just the thing our POTA users will like!  Thanks for all the work you put into this all of your various logs are great to use and appreciated.

Bill Grover, N3EYF

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 12:06:19 PM
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Please Test AC Log 6.8.6 Beta - Saving Users Customized Entry Fields!

Hi Gang,

Another enhancement I have been working on is the ability to save your customized data entry field locations.  That way, you can save one configuration for POTA, one for home, etc.  I think I have it working well and I would really appreciate it if you would give it a try!

Now, when you click Settings > Edit Fields Displayed and check the check box to configure, you will be prompted for a file name.  Then go ahead and customize as you like.

To load a previously saved configuration, either from the main form, click Settings > Edit Fields Displayed > Load Configuration, or click the command button on the configuration form to do so.

You can install 6.8.6 Beta from this link here (no need to uninstall the previous version):

http://www.n3fjp.com/programs/ACLBETA.exe

Please let me know how you make out!