From: Jim Hamlin <Jhamlin2015@...>
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 25, 2021 11:52 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Editing my view

I am wanting to substitute the "other" field heading on my main screen with " Contest ID", which is way off my screen to the right, following the "PC Name" field.  However, the "Edit Fields Displayed" window doesn't show me the Contest ID field so I can reposition it.
Obviously I'm doing something wrong.