Re: Alert for Countries Needed

Jim Shorney

The SpotCollector and DXKeeper modules of the DXLab suite are powerful tools. I use them to track my needs while I use ACL as my primary logger. DXView and PropView are also handy...

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 08:29:34 -0800
"Bo W4GHV" <bobarr@gmail.com> wrote:

Butch,  An interesting topic that begs fancy solutions.
I've tried customizing my profile on ve7cc cluster and using ve7cc as my dx spots.
Using it along with clublog and Win4icom I've had decent results.
I haven't refined this and use JTALERT and ACL to help with audible alerts.
I guess I need a consise summary of the best way to do this, for this old scrambled brain.
I'm 80 and need to wipe out the remaining 100 countries.
--
73, Bo W4GHV since '54
https://www.qrz.com/db/W4GHV