Re: Text Box and Label Issues

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The two things I can think to suggest are:

-  Click Settings > Appearance > Form Size and start with a smaller percentage.  You can still drag the edges of the form to your desired size, but your fonts will be smaller from the get go.

-  You might also check your monitor settings to make sure your font display is at 100% and not a larger value.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Feb 23, 2021 3:07 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Text Box and Label Issues

The issue seems the inability on this monitor to change the size of the Text box below the label.
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:01 PM James Goff via groups.io <goffmaine=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
During some work in Settings>Appearance>Color and Fonts: Regardless of changes I make in Text Font, the Label 'banner' horizontally overlaps the Text in the Label box by about 50%. As this is true on only one of my monitors, I'm suspecting a PC video/display board issue. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a remedy within ACLog?  (I understand the size of the label cannot be changed.) Thanks

73, Jim W1JHG

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.