Re: Bearing, Distant and Cont.

Dennis Wage

Yeah I knew that. I was just wondering why you couldn't subistitube the lat and lon with the data from QRZ.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 7:03 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail. You will find more information here:

The AC Log bearing and distance doesn’t seem to work properly for stateside QSOs?

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ