Re: Editing my Log

Jim Hamlin

Thanx John, I didnt even realize there was a contest ID field, since its normally off my screen.  Guess I'll move to where the default "other" column is.  And another thanx for the tip on qso party log manipulation.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of John Huber <n8fyl@...>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 7:35:33 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Editing my Log

Jim / W8JRH

An ADIF import of the raw (that is not altered at all) ADIF file exported from N1MM+ populates the ACLog "Contest-ID" field.  Is that not sufficient for some reason?  I have thousands of ACLog entries from N1MM+ and they have always populated the Contest-ID field for me.

For state QSO parties where county is part of the exchange, I process the N1MM+ ADIF file through the AD1C "ADIF County Conversion" tool to transform the contest logged county format to a valid ADIF "CNTY" field.  Then I import that into ACLog.
--
73,  John / N8FYL