From: James Goff <goffmaine@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 3:09 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Edit Fields Displayed error, again

After disabling DX Spotting and selecting "Edit Fields Displayed Position and Tab Order", the box "Please First Set Form size to 100%" opens. I choose "Yes" to having the system update the settings. The "Complete Reset" box opens and I select "OK". The program closes. When I re-open ACLog, the problem is not resolved and continues with a 'looping' of the same two boxes. This happened several weeks ago. Only a re-installation of the program solved the issue.  Comments and suggestions welcome!

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)