Re: Alert for Countries Needed

Butch McCollough

ok.....perhaps I just haven't had any 'New' countries come up yet on the Cluster.  I'll keep an eye on it.  Thanks for your input.

Butch...K3AFR

On 2/22/2021 15:23, Pat Whelton wrote:

It’s kind of a passive thing (I guess that’s a good word).  In-other-words I’ll be sitting at the desk trading stocks or something and I’ll hear Kimberly say “Needed Spot” or something like that and if I’m not interested I keep on making another million dollars but if I am interested I say “to hell with money I’d rather work DX”.  I then fire up the rig, click on the spot and work a new country on a new band.

It doesn’t have anything to do with entering the call in your log.

Pat – KZ5J

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Butch McCollough
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 2:16 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Alert for Countries Needed

Pat does it alert you automatically when it appears on the DX Cluster or when you enter the call sign into the log?

Butch...K3AFR

On 2/22/2021 15:03, Pat Whelton wrote:

Hmmm!!!  Seems to alert me all the time.  My alerts went way down because I have over 300 confirmed but then I made a change in the alerting system to alert me if the country was new to the band and now every now and then I get an alert.

Sorry it doesn’t work for you.

Pat – KZ5J

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Butch McCollough
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 1:47 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Alert for Countries Needed

Oh....and also.....it doesn't alert when it appears on the DX Cluster.

Butch...K3AFR

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.