Re: Alert for Countries Needed

Butch McCollough

ok.....perhaps I just haven't had any 'New' countries come up yet on the Cluster.  I'll keep an eye on it.  Thanks for your input.

73,

Butch...K3AFR

On 2/22/2021 15:23, Pat Whelton wrote:

It’s kind of a passive thing (I guess that’s a good word).  In-other-words I’ll be sitting at the desk trading stocks or something and I’ll hear Kimberly say “Needed Spot” or something like that and if I’m not interested I keep on making another million dollars but if I am interested I say “to hell with money I’d rather work DX”.  I then fire up the rig, click on the spot and work a new country on a new band.

It doesn’t have anything to do with entering the call in your log.

73,

Pat – KZ5J