From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Butch McCollough
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 1:00 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Alert for Countries Needed

Hello Scott.

I am trying to work all entities and have 248 logged now, with 92 remaining. Is there any way or setting in your AC Log that will alert me of a needed country from the DX Cluster? I previously had used LogEqf which became WinEqf and eventually has been abandoned. That logging program had such a feature. It would alert me when a needed country/entity would show up on the DX Cluster. I just recently started using AC Log again ( I had tried it a few years ago, but soon after quit chasing DX) and love it. I've been tayloring it to my liking and miss that particular DX function. Perhaps some of your other software does that...I haven't checked it all out yet. I thought I'd just ask so as to save time.

Thanks for a great product and thanks for your time.

73,

Eden (Butch) McCollough...K3AFR