From: Wayne Robertson <k4wk@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Feb 20, 2021 11:26 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Yaesu FT-DX10 #setup

Hello, I've been a user of ACL for years but just got a new radio, the Yaesu FT-DX10, that has been out on a couple of months.  I used the "yeasu-newer" settngs and that works fine with one odd quirk.  The logging program sees my radio frequency exactly one-tenth of what it really is!  40m now reads as the 560m band.  Any ideas what I've got wrong?  Many thanks, Wayne de K4WK