From: Madison R. Jones <w5mikejuliet@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 11:47 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW upload

Sorry, I don’t understand where Sign and Upload is.  If I look under the TQSL tab I find “sign the log and upload it automatically to LOTW,“ and under call sign certificate I have W5MJ, NN5P and FO/W5MJ, and I choose one of those when I use the TQSL upload feature. If you were talking about N3FJP logging, the file I have open is for W5MJ only, not the others. I do have the other two files under separate listings for my N3FJP logging program.