From: KD8VRX@...
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 15:15
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] N3FJP QSL LotW and Card

I use N3FJP ACLog as my everyday logging software.  I also use the LotW upload/download feature and it works great!

My question:  If someone confirms via LotW but also send you a QSL Card, is there a way to show both QSL confirmation?

I looked at the website but it seems only one option is possible.
http://www.n3fjp.com/help/editmenu.html
L=LotW,C=Card and E=EQSL

I would like to keep track of operators that sent me a QSL Card even though they used LotW for the confirmation.  If that makes sense.

Thanks.