Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 13:43
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Error Message When Connecting to LOTW

I just recently changed computers and set up the new computer according to all the instructions on the N4FJP website.  I'm able to log the contacts into AClog, but when I attempt to upload or download to LOTW I'm getting this error message: "Error Downloading LOTW User Files" "The request was aborted. Could not create SSL/TLS server channel."
Any idea how I can fix this?
Thanks,
Jim W7JHR