REPLY??

WA7WS

I’m able to ask questions.. and I do have a few.. grin.
I get all of my messages in a daily feed.. @groups.io
I guess that’s typical and probably the only way to ask questions..

If I see a topic I’d like to respond to.. I don’t know how.  I wrote Scott a few days ago and haven’t heard back.. didn’t really want to bother him.. but..
The home page says “messages are set to reply to this group”.. maybe that's boilerplate for all groups?
I can’t seem to be able to do more than write new messages.. I click on the title to reply.. nothing.. Is there possibly a setting I’m missing.

I’m currently on a Mac.

Thanks for any help here.

Bill
WA7WS