Re: Contest Submittal Bug?

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb <maclamb@...>

Thank you for the great software Kim 7 Scott!

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 2:28 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contest Submittal Bug?

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your e-mail. Steve is correct. With RTTY selected the link will take you to the proper submittal site. 

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Feb 15, 2021 12:31 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contest Submittal Bug?

Frank,

I had no problem. you did select RTTY in the setup?

I checked and if you had SSB selected, you only got the choice of CW or SSB. With RTTY selected, there is only one option.

Steve, AI3KS

On 21/02/15 12:06, Frank MacKenzie-Lamb wrote:

Hello All,

After the CQ WPX RTTY Contest with Scott's WPX Contest software, I wrote the cabrillo summary file and then clicked on CQ Contest Log Submission Form and was directed to the CQ website to upload my cabrillo file. Step #1 only had a choice between CQ CW and CQ SSB contest.  I backed out of all of it and searched CQ WPX RTTY contest submitall form and found a different CQ WPX form that had the name of the contest correctly, CQ WPX RTTY submittal form and was able to upload my cabrillo file.

Does this section of log submittal form need to be updated in the CQ WPX RTTY Contest? Or have I missed something?

73 and tnx for all who hopped in the last moment to give me a couple of extra points

Frank
NG1I

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.