Re: N7YG Engine Error

K9PLX Chuck

I’m getting the same thing, but after install. I have one macro that only contains <TX> and every time I try to invoke it the program dies with a similar window. 

Other macros beginning with <TX> but also containing other instructions work just fine. 

Now that I have your email address I will send you a copy of the error report. 

Thanks. 

Chuck K9PLX

----- No matter where you go, there you are.

On Feb 13, 2021, 13:33 -0600, Jeff Steinkamp <n7yg@...>, wrote:
Go to this folder: C:\Users\Public\Documents\N7YGDigitalEngine

rename the file DEconfig.json to DEconfig.json.bak

This will eliminate the current configuration file.  Now run the program and you should start with a clean slate.

Mark Erbaugh wrote on 2/13/2021 11:55:

Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not 100% sure about the install history.  I had had DE installed on my computer from a while back, but Windows couldn't find it, although there was a hidden D:\N7DG folder. So I downloaded and ran the installer. The message popped up before any requests for personal information.

I used Windows to uninstall the application and then manually deleted the N7DG folder. I ran the installer and selected both the options to display the revision history and to launch the program. The revision history was displayed and when I closed that window, the error window was on the screen underneath it. Again, no prompt for personal information.

Mark

--
Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates
N32.2319 W110.8477

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.