Re: N7YG Engine Error

Jeff Steinkamp

Go to this folder: C:\Users\Public\Documents\N7YGDigitalEngine

rename the file DEconfig.json to DEconfig.json.bak

This will eliminate the current configuration file.  Now run the program and you should start with a clean slate.

Mark Erbaugh wrote on 2/13/2021 11:55:

Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not 100% sure about the install history.  I had had DE installed on my computer from a while back, but Windows couldn't find it, although there was a hidden D:\N7DG folder. So I downloaded and ran the installer. The message popped up before any requests for personal information.

I used Windows to uninstall the application and then manually deleted the N7DG folder. I ran the installer and selected both the options to display the revision history and to launch the program. The revision history was displayed and when I closed that window, the error window was on the screen underneath it. Again, no prompt for personal information.

73,

Mark

--
Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)