Unable to Access Data Folder

Stan K4SBZ

I am trying to load some new contest logs and I am getting a message: Unable to access data folder: I can load logs for contests previously downloaded, but not any that have just been downloaded.and installed.

The installation default file is
C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\N3FJP Software - Affirmatech\<Contest name>

The file it is looking for, however, is:
C:\users\<User Name>\OneDrive\Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\<Contest Name>

The message says to "give this software proper permissions in your protection program...." I have tried various ways of controlling access to the folder without luck.

What might I be doing wrong with the installation (I accept all defaults) or where and how do I give the necessary permissions?

Stan, K4SBZ