Re: ACLog and Logging K1USN SST QSOs

nb7o

Hi Patrick,

Look for and use Scott's CWOPS CWT contest logger for the K1USN SST.  It is the same report, same scoring, same everything; except that you will not create the cabrillo to report your results.  Just look in the scoring box for your scores, log onto https://www.3830scores.com/ and enter your scores.

the CWOPS CWT contest is found at  http://www.n3fjp.com/cwopscwt.html - - under contest logs menu item then "other".  I just finished the SST.  My CW speed is slow.  But I use an actual paddle and not a keyer and computer to read the CW.  Hope to work you someday.

seven three de Kevin/NB7O