Re: Edit Fields function

Scott Davis

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I am sorry that you have run into trouble.  It's very odd that this code has been around for years and only recently there have been a few problem reports.  

Is it possible that your primary screen dimensions are different than the screen on which you are customizing AC Log?

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 12, 2021 3:17 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Edit Fields function

I am a new user and am having the same problem on two identical desktop machines running Win 7.  The initial installs were 6.7, but I just upgraded one of the machines to 6.8 and have the exact same behavior.  I have followed all of the steps listed in this thread, but no joy.  I like the program, but this has gotten me off to a bit of a rocky start.

I click on Settings, Edit Fields, get the message about setting the form size to 100%, click yes, restart, repeat the procedure and go right back to the Set form size to 100% message.  It's an endless loop.

I am retired, but did IT and computer support, so computers and their misbehaviour are not strange to me.  I am wide open for a suggestion, or for someone to point out to me that I've made a dumb newbie mistake.

Thanks,
Rick, KN3C

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.