Re: RTTY and PSK with ACLOG

Wes Stewart

IMHO, MMTTY is the RTTY program of choice.  Unfortunately, ACL doesn't listen to it.  This pretty much leaves N1MM+, which has a learning curve, but is real contest software and free.

Personally, since I'm not a real contester, but operate looking for new ones, I still use AXETTY, a MMTTY variant that interfaces with my venerable DXBase, which remains my main awards-tracking software.

I have the suite of N3JFP programs but this RTTY issue keeps me from a full embrace.

Wes  N7WS

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 07:03 AM, <barry@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I am looking to start using RTTY and PSK. Rather than select RTTY and PSK software and then try to integrate that with ACLOG for logging I though it might be better to ask others what software they recommend based on past experience.
Any advice appreciated.

73, Barry GM5BDX