CQ 160 logging a breeze with 160 CQ ACLog

W5IO

Hi Scott and the Group

Just want to say that it was super easy operating and submitting my log for the CQ 160 CW contest. Your software made it more enjoyable. I look forward to using it in more contests in the future.

One question, I had a conflict with F key operation between my Flex SDR and ACLog. I had to mouse click to get ACLog CW choices to work, if I used the F Keys it would use the text set up in Flex SDR. Any idea how to manage that so I can use ACLog F Key vs. Flex?

TNX

73

Maury
W5IO