Re: Uploading my Winter Field Day Log

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your follow up.  You can recreate the Cabrillo file with your Club Name, or edit the already created file.

From: Jim Hamlin <Jhamlin2015@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jan 31, 2021 6:02 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Uploading my Winter Field Day Log

Thanx Kevin.  I will also need to add my club's call.  Will I be able to edit the cabrillo file once loaded?

From: Jim Hamlin <Jhamlin2015@...>
Date: 1/31/21 14:38 (GMT-05:00)
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io

Hey there, 1st time contesting.  What's the best/easiest way to transfer my field day log to the required cabrillo format?  Never done this before.  I have the address to send it to, and I understand I have til 3/1 to submit it.  Thanx in advance for your help!