Re: Uploading my Winter Field Day Log

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Kevin is correct, (thanks Kevin)!.  Details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q52

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers

From: Jim Hamlin <Jhamlin2015@...>
Date: 1/31/21 14:38 (GMT-05:00)
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io

Hey there, 1st time contesting.  What's the best/easiest way to transfer my field day log to the required cabrillo format?  Never done this before.  I have the address to send it to, and I understand I have til 3/1 to submit it.  Thanx in advance for your help!