Re: New Log

Scott Davis

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sure you can export a year's worth of records in ADIF and then click File > New > New database, enter a new file name and import the file.  That said, it is MUCH easier to just become unstuck and use the LoTW features I've worked hard building into AC Log already for you.

In short, instead of doing all of the above, on the LoTW form, simply click All Contacts Not Uploaded.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2021 1:38 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New Log

With 123K QSO in my initial ACLOG I find that creating a new ADIF batch (100+Q’s) for upload to LOTW probably takes longer than it would if the log were smaller. I know, the process can be automated but I’m stuck in my ways.

My questions:
Would it help to create a new (additional) log and if so, how would I do that without destroying what’s already in place?

Could I copy the prior one year’s Q’s to the new log?

Thanks,
Bob, N2UU

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.