From: rweiman@...
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2021 1:38 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New Log

With 123K QSO in my initial ACLOG I find that creating a new ADIF batch (100+Q’s) for upload to LOTW probably takes longer than it would if the log were smaller. I know, the process can be automated but I’m stuck in my ways.

My questions:
Would it help to create a new (additional) log and if so, how would I do that without destroying what’s already in place?

Could I copy the prior one year’s Q’s to the new log?

Thanks,
Bob, N2UU