Re: contest online score upload

Scott Davis

Hi David,

Thanks for your follow up.  Clearly you had it working, so you can be sure the software is okay when set properly.  The only remaining thoughts that come to mind are that:

-  There was a problem with the Score Distributor
-  There was a problem with COS
-  There was a problem with your Security Software or other anomaly preventing the upload.

One thing you can check.  When you do an upload (click Test by Score Distributor), the message from the score distributor will usually be Ok Forwarded.  If you are getting something else, that indicates the problem is with a local setting.  If you are getting the OK Forwarded, that indicates a problem with or between Score Distributor and COS.

Good luck!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2021 11:34 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] contest online score upload

Except that is wrong. 83 Qs for 3569 pets is my actual score. What you see is my score at the moment I set up the Cosb account. It never updated after that. 
--
David VE4DL

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.