Re: Problem with ACL and SatPC32 interface with Kenwood TS2000

Stephen Malyszka

Hi Scott...Thank you for being so responsive. I will give it a try. Software design is not easy and it's almost impossible to cover every circumstance.

Best,
Steve AG2J
FRC

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 10:35 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Steve,

Please give this beta version of AC Log 6.8.2 a try.  I don't currently have a Kenwood rig set up for testing here, so please let me know how you make out with the Kenwood selection (not Kenwood2), either way.  Please try both FA and FB,

Thanks in advance!