From: peter scola <pscolawa7jtm@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2021 9:19 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Can I create a CSV file using the N3FJP software?

I just created my January VHF Contest log via N3FJP software.

I need to create a CSV file of this contest to be able to submit it to SOTA (Summits On The Air).

Is there an easy way to do this, or do I just have to create a whole new CSV log (type the whole log into a CSV editor)?

thnaks

Pet Scola
WA7JTM