Re: Problem with ACL and SatPC32 interface with Kenwood TS2000

Mark Johns

Different gear, but same problem. Haven’t yet found a way around it. It’s a PITA, and not limited to ACL. I’ve tried several different logging programs for satellites and have the same problem with all of them.
Mark D. Johns, K0JM
Minneapolis. MN EN35

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, January 18, 2021, 13:33, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi All,

If anyone has enough experience with Steve's equipment to help he, I know that he (and I) would be grateful.  Please chime in!