Re: Problem with ACL and SatPC32 interface with Kenwood TS2000

Mark Johns

Different gear, but same problem. Haven’t yet found a way around it. It’s a PITA, and not limited to ACL. I’ve tried several different logging programs for satellites and have the same problem with all of them.
Mark D. Johns, K0JM
Minneapolis. MN EN35

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, January 18, 2021, 13:33, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi All,

If anyone has enough experience with Steve's equipment to help he, I know that he (and I) would be grateful.  Please chime in!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jan 18, 2021 2:19 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Problem with ACL and SatPC32 interface with Kenwood TS2000

Hi Scott or anyone,

The TS2000 has only one RS232 port. I'm using a virtual port splitter to connect Satpc32 and N3FJP to that port. The TS2000 has 2 receivers. When operating on different uplink and downlink bands (Receiver A set to downlink and Receiver B set to uplink), N3FJP records the received frequency/band (Receiver A) in the log. I wish to have the transmitted uplink frequency/band (Receiver B) recorded in my log. I have configured ACL in the radio settings menu to read Receiver B (FB;) but ACL still reports Receiver A. Any help in fixing this would be appreciated.

Steve
AG2J

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.