Re: Problem with ACL and SatPC32 interface with Kenwood TS2000

Scott Davis

Hi All,

If anyone has enough experience with Steve's equipment to help he, I know that he (and I) would be grateful.  Please chime in!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jan 18, 2021 2:19 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Problem with ACL and SatPC32 interface with Kenwood TS2000

Hi Scott or anyone,

The TS2000 has only one RS232 port. I'm using a virtual port splitter to connect Satpc32 and N3FJP to that port. The TS2000 has 2 receivers. When operating on different uplink and downlink bands (Receiver A set to downlink and Receiver B set to uplink), N3FJP records the received frequency/band (Receiver A) in the log. I wish to have the transmitted uplink frequency/band (Receiver B) recorded in my log. I have configured ACL in the radio settings menu to read Receiver B (FB;) but ACL still reports Receiver A. Any help in fixing this would be appreciated.

Steve
AG2J

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.