Problem with ACL and SatPC32 interface with Kenwood TS2000

Stephen Malyszka

Hi Scott or anyone,

The TS2000 has only one RS232 port. I'm using a virtual port splitter to connect Satpc32 and N3FJP to that port. The TS2000 has 2 receivers. When operating on different uplink and downlink bands (Receiver A set to downlink and Receiver B set to uplink), N3FJP records the received frequency/band (Receiver A) in the log. I wish to have the transmitted uplink frequency/band (Receiver B) recorded in my log. I have configured ACL in the radio settings menu to read Receiver B (FB;) but ACL still reports Receiver A. Any help in fixing this would be appreciated.

Steve
AG2J