From: David Latour <ve4dla@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jan 17, 2021 4:10 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] contest online score upload

Hi Scott,
I was in NAQP with your logger yesterday (works a treat) and for the first time I was in a team for the contest. I was asked partway into the day to set up contestonlinescore with the Club info, which I did, and enabled the web upload in the logger. It uploaded my score as it was at that moment, but never updated the score for the rest of the day. What did I do wrong?
I've sent a similar message to the admin of COS, in case it's at their end.
--
David VE4DL