From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf
Of Jim Shorney
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 12:29 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Bulk Editor of Operator Call

That's a bit over dramatic. ADIF errors can be easily fixed if you didn't
actually mass delete data, but that's why we encourage backups. A simple
format error does not "hose your log". Attached is a short text file that
describes how ADIF works.

73 & 44,

-Jim
NU0C

Zero District POTA Area Coordinator
http://www.parksontheair.com/
Zero and Seven Districts WWFF-KFF Log Manager https://wwffkff.wordpress.com/

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 09:43:09 -0700
"Mike Olbrisch" <mike-2020@elp.rr.com> wrote:

If you are doing it with a text editor, make sure you have a good backup.
Certainly it is dead simple. If you understand ADIF. But delete one
period or comma, get one piece out of place, and you just hosed your log.