From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Olbrisch <mike-2020@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 11:43 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Bulk Editor of Operator Call

If you are doing it with a text editor, make sure you have a good backup.  Certainly it is dead simple.  If you understand ADIF.  But delete one period or comma, get one piece out of place, and you just hosed your log.

BACKUP !!!!!  We all should be doing that anyway, but you know how it is………

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

An EXIT is really an ENTRANCE to someplace new.