Re: Bulk Editor of Operator Call

Jim Shorney

It can be done on an ADIF file with a text editor and clever use of search and replace IF you have an understanding of how ADIF fields work (hint: it is dead simple).

You can also do it with ADIF Master:

https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers/message/45674

You will have to export the log as ADIF, do the work, and then re-load it into ACL.

73

-Jim
NNU0C

On Sat, 02 Jan 2021 05:14:33 -0800
"Chuck Kraly K0XM" <k0xm@byrg.net> wrote:

Hi Everyone.
I have a friend who called and he has ACLog for general Logging. He has a problem I am trying to assist with. When he loaded his log from another logger, he merged his old call logs, with his new call logs. I am working with him on
making the logs correct showing which call they were worked with. My question is is there a way to bulk edit the OPERATOR field (we are talking almost 500 qso's)? I have tried ADIF master, and other options, but no luck yet.

Chuck K0XM