Re: Bulk Editor of Operator Call

Bill Grover

The only other option I can think of is a copy of Access to directly open the database and update the data.  Make sure you have a good backup as any changes you make may cause ACL to stop working.  But if you are careful you can do a lot without impacting the program.

Bill, N3EYF

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Kraly K0XM via groups.io <k0xm@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 8:24 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Bulk Editor of Operator Call

Hi Everyone.
I have a friend who called and he has ACLog for general Logging. He has a problem I am trying to assist with. When he loaded his log from another logger, he merged his old call logs, with his new call logs. I am working with him on
making the logs correct showing which call they were worked with. My question is is there a way to bulk edit the OPERATOR field (we are talking almost 500 qso's)? I have tried ADIF master, and other options, but no luck yet.

Chuck K0XM