From: Cody via groups.io <kc2lsd@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Dec 25, 2020 7:24 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW multiple call sign

Season greetings everybody. My home call is KC2LSD and I just received a second TQSL for KC2LSD/4.
For LOTW user I have KC2LSD
The password is the same as KC2LSD
LOTW station Location KC2LSD/4
I’m running AC logger 6.7 and most updated TQSL
Here’s what happens from my laptop ie portable logger I don’t get anything on the downloads . However on my home pc when I download LOTW from KC2LSD I’m downloading the /4 logs . I sent an email to the ARRL I have no clue how to manage two call signs
I checked everything matches up but still no joy.
Thank You all

Cody
KC2LSD still in New Jersey