Re: Multiple ACLOG layouts

Bill Grover

The only way that was pointed out to me is to have different computer logins so that there are different profiles and directories for the users.  They will then be separate and you can treat them individually.

Bill, N3EYF

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of John Kintz via groups.io <asheville307@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 3:49:18 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Multiple ACLOG layouts

Seasons Greetings to all.

New user here.  I'd like to use ACLOG for ham contacts as well as logging my Civil Air Patrol (CAP) VHF net stations.  The CAP log requires very few fields from the rather extensive field list found in ACLOG and I'm wondering how I might be able to create and maintain a more streamlined version of  ACLOG, in addition to the "normal" ACLOG application.  Thus far, I have been able to create separate log files for ham contacts and CAP contacts, but I haven't seen any way to have separate log screens (with a different set of fields) for the two different uses.

Is this even possible?  Suggestions?