Re: GEDEBAGE CW Contest

Scott Davis

Thanks for your follow up and understanding David.  Yes, you can certainly use another, existing program that I've created to support a different contest, if you are willing to accept those limitations.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

From: W4WKU <w4wku@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Dec 23, 2020 9:10 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] GEDEBAGE CW Contest

Hi Scott,
Thank you for the fast reply, and pointing out the limitations of using a contest program written for a different contest. However, even with those limitations, a program that tracks the S/N and identifies dupes is a huge improvement over a pen and paper.  So even a reasonably close fit would be better, I think, than nothing at all!
Best to you and your family for a happy and healthy Christmas,
David