Re: LotW Status Display

Jim Hamlin

Thanx for the insight.  I've just connected my rig to N3FJP and have stopped manual logging so it's time to get a proven back up and restore procedure in place.  I'd like to use a permanent usb thumbdrive for this purpose, but need help on how to set this up.  Ie, how to link it to the logger, then how to do a recovery or restore.  Any details you might point me to?  I'm running windows 7 and not very good at moving files around.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 3:56:54 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LotW Status Display

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You won't see a red QSO from your LoTW downloads, as only records you upload (Sent) are returned from LoTW.

This explains why newly uploaded QSOs are black:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Dec 21, 2020 2:23 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LotW Status Display

I'm a bit confused as to LotW status shown on my main screen.  My colors selected are:
Sent = Green
Received = Red
Sent & Received = Blue

None of my qso line items ever show up in red, and immediately after I upload new qso's to LotW, the ones that just were uploaded still appear in black.  I'm sure I'm missing something here.

PS: I just connected my radio to N3FJP and love'n it!

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.