Re: Uploaded to LOTW but not appearing in LOTW

Tom Hauer K0YA

LOTW is undergoing a major server upgrade. Processing is probably delayed as a result. My auto upload from last evening didn't process before I shutdown for the evening.  Be patient.

Tom Hauer, K0YA
Highland Lakes ARES Emergency Coordinator
319 551-9788

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020, 5:37 AM <lontoc@...> wrote:
I uploaded 22 new QSOs to LOTW but they did not appear in LOTW when I did a query.

So I tried again. Heres exactly what I did:

eLogs, LOTW, All Contacts not uploaded.
Then I get an error "Already uploaded QSO suppressed on line 41", so I click ignore.
Then I get "Already Uploaded QSOs detected". See the photo.

But when I do a query in LOTW, starting date 2018-12-20 and end date 2020-12-20, the logs do not appear.

I am new to this whole process. Please help.