Re: Uploaded to LOTW but not appearing in LOTW

Scott Davis

Hi lontoc,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The most likely cause is that you tried to do a download before the upload was processed.  If you got the Success(0) the first upload your records are very likely uploaded fine and were in queue for processing.  Try doing another All Since download and back date it prior to your upload.

From: lontoc@...
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Dec 20, 2020 10:30 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Uploaded to LOTW but not appearing in LOTW

I uploaded 22 new QSOs to LOTW but they did not appear in LOTW when I did a query.

So I tried again. Heres exactly what I did:

eLogs, LOTW, All Contacts not uploaded.
Then I get an error "Already uploaded QSO suppressed on line 41", so I click ignore.
Then I get "Already Uploaded QSOs detected". See the photo.

But when I do a query in LOTW, starting date 2018-12-20 and end date 2020-12-20, the logs do not appear.

I am new to this whole process. Please help.