From: Patrick Hung <pathung@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 10:52 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FT Roundup and ARRL RTTY Roundup

Despite my only having registered for N3FJP just a few days prior to the contest, I had an easy time submitting my contest log from the contest program.

I redirected JTALERT to point to to the RTTY-RU's new database, and all data flowed smoothly (and afterwards when redirected back to AcLog).

The only error during Cabrillo file submission was the contest name, which their robot corrected for me.

The contest software was very easy to use, and the Dupes feature was especially helpful.

73,

Patrick, W2TAR