Re: FT Roundup and ARRL RTTY Roundup

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for the good report Patrick!

It appears, to fully support the FT Roundup using my ARRL RTTY Roundup software, I only have to add an option on the Cabrillo form for the FT Roundup contest name.  Unless I have missed something, after rereading the rules, all other scoring appears to be identical.

Thanks again!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 10:52 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FT Roundup and ARRL RTTY Roundup

Despite my only having registered for N3FJP just a few days prior to the contest, I had an easy time submitting my contest log from the contest program.

I redirected JTALERT to point to to the RTTY-RU's new database, and all data flowed smoothly (and afterwards when redirected back to AcLog).

The only error during Cabrillo file submission was the contest name, which their robot corrected for me.

The contest software was very easy to use, and the Dupes feature was especially helpful.

Patrick, W2TAR

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.