Right now it is over 13 hours behind uploads.  We just have to be patient.  Its hard, I know, cuz I want to see mine in LoTW, too
It will come.

Lou WA5LLOU

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 9:38 AM Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Paul,

The queue has been running around 12 hours since the weekend.  (You can check the queue from the LoTW page in ACLog – lower right.  click on “LoTW Status.”)

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 6:14
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW Not Receiving QSO Upload

Hello
Several months ago my computer crashed and died. I did have all of the QSO data save.
I download the latest version of TQSL.
I requested a new LOTW certificate, it is installed and all appears correct concerning the certificate (I have the gold ribbon).
I used the N3FJP LOTW function to upload all contacts " not uploaded". I received the message for 0 when has always meant no issues.
I went to the LOTW website to look at All QSOS but there is nothing new uploaded. I uploaded them last night so there has been about 8 hours to process.
I went through the help file and followed the instructions.
Any ideas?
73 Paul