From: William Ress via groups.io <PLLGURU@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 2:05 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FT Roundup and ARRL RTTY Roundup

Does the ARRL RTTY Roundup contest program work for the FT Roundup contest concluded this weekend??

I used my ACL program (great by the way...) and now have the contest log on a separate file for the FT Roundup contest and if ARRL RTTY works for the contest (it  looks like it does) I'll down;load it and try to convert my file into it so that the math can be do and a cabrillo provided.
Regards...Bill - N6GHz