Re: LOTW Not Receiving QSO Upload

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I understand LoTW had a significant backlog and then went down for a time.  Once LoTW is back up and has processed your QSOs, you will see them on line and be able to download them from AC Log, so that they are then marked as sent.

From: Paul Matthews <kb4gyt@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 6:14 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW Not Receiving QSO Upload

Hello
Several months ago my computer crashed and died. I did have all of the QSO data save.
I download the latest version of TQSL.
I requested a new LOTW certificate, it is installed and all appears correct concerning the certificate (I have the gold ribbon).
I used the N3FJP LOTW function to upload all contacts " not uploaded". I received the message for 0 when has always meant no issues.
I went to the LOTW website to look at All QSOS but there is nothing new uploaded. I uploaded them last night so there has been about 8 hours to process.
I went through the help file and followed the instructions.
Any ideas?
73 Paul