Re: how do I change station name?

Scott Davis

Hi Wes,

Thanks for your e-mail.  If you are referring to the station name for networking and or to identify the PC from which the call was logged, click Settings > Network to edit your station's name.

From: Wes KE4SJM <shultzdesk@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Dec 6, 2020 7:23 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] how do I change station name?

I'm having trouble finding where to change station name on aclog
May setup has my call but within a log that i create when i click on edit than more it has my station name the same as my computer name.  Is this suppose to be my call sign in this box?  attached are two photos.  please advise.

KE4SJM
Wes Shultz